$60.00 – $240.00
‘Poppy’ the Australian Pelican is flapping-happy to show off her gorgeous wings and jazzy dance moves!
– Archival pigment giclée print on acid-free, premium-grade fine art paper.
– Artwork is hand-signed by artist.
– A4, A3 & A2 sizes include a 1 cm white margin beyond the image size for easy framing.
– A4 & A3 Prints are posted flat and A2 Prints are rolled in acid-free tissue paper within a postage tube.
– Price excludes shipping. FREE shipping for purchases over $80 AUS & NZ only.
What is a Giclée?
Giclée is a printing process using high-quality digital files, archival-grade pigments and acid free media resulting in a fade-free image which achieves a seemingly “dot-less” imaging technology (which varies from traditional fine art printing which typically relies on screen pattern dots to reproduce full-range color halftones).
The Giclée process enables reproduction on virtually the same media as the original artwork.
This Pelican is flapping-happy to show off her gorgeous wings and jazzy dance moves!
All artworks are created by Shannon Dwyer with watercolour and ink, which are then professionally photographed and reproduced as fine art giclée prints. Individually hand signed by Shannon.
Small (A4), Medium (A3), Large (A2), X-Large (A1), Large CANVAS Print (A2), X-Large CANVAS Print
There are no reviews yet.